Corel® GradFilter™ Pro - Graduated Neutral Density and Color Filter
GradFilter Pro simulates graduated neutral density and graduated color filters. The plugin can be used, for example, to darken a bright sky or brighten a dark subject so that both the sky and subject are properly exposed.
Some public comments from happy users:
- "GradFilter Pro has saved and improved more pictures than any other utility I have ever used."
- "Wow, just purchased it and I'm really impressed with this plugin!"
- "Thank you very much! Made a quick post about it on my blog. When I saw the lighting conditions at the wedding a couple of weeks ago I knew I'd need the gradfilter for some of the wider shots."
- "Shut up and take my money!"
Buy now in-product from "Get More." Linux users may purchase online at the Discovery Center.
Download this plugin now:
Buy now in-product under the
"Get More" tab
- GradFilter Lite (main layer) and GradFilter Pro (many layers) are now available for purchase in-product under the "Get More" tab
- Downloading via 'Get More" is not available on Linux. Linux users can find Gradfilter Lite and Pro on the Discovery Center.