If you are running AfterShot or AfterShot Pro 184.108.40.206 or earlier, this update includes major improvements to AfterShot’s underlying technology framework. These improvements help us deliver support for high-resolution displays, improved performance and other benefits. Current versions of AfterShot plugins will not work with AfterShot or AfterShot 2.2 or greater. If plugins are integral to your workflow, please check to ensure your required plugin is available for AfterShot 2.2 or greater. To download AfterShot 2.2-compatible plugins or for more information on plugin availability please visit: /en/plugins/
*To check the version number for your product, in the application window, choose Help menu › System Info
System requirement changes (for AfterShot/AfterShot Pro 220.127.116.11 or greater)
- Unsupported: Windows XP and Windows Vista
- Linux OS support for Ubuntu 12.04 or later and Fedora 16 or later
- New external editor button on toolbar
- To set an external editor for the toolbar button, click the Edit with External Editor button on the top toolbar, choose a photo-editing application from the Editor drop-list, choose the settings you want, and click OK. The button displays the application icon.
- To change editor settings, click File > Preferences, and click External Editor.
- External editor: Added auto-scanning to populate Editor list with installed photo-editing applications
- For Mac OS plugin developers: The latest framework is available on the Mac virtual machine. For more information about plugin development, visit /en/plugins/creating-plugins
New Camera RAW support:
- Sony Alpha ILCE-7R II
- Canon EOS - 5DS (AfterShot/AfterShot Pro 64-bit)
- Canon EOS - 5DSR (AfterShot/AfterShot Pro 64-bit)
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 II
- External Editor: Editor list fixed--can now include multiple photo-editing applications
To install this update:
- Download the update onto your system by saving it to your hard drive.
- Double-click the new installer file to start the installation.
- Follow the instructions, review the Software License Agreement, and complete the installation. If you encounter any technical difficulties installing this update, please contact Corel Support Services.
If you encounter any technical difficulties installing this update, please contact Corel Support Services.