New Camera RAW support:
- Canon 7D Mark II and PowerShot G1X Mark II
- Fujifilm X100T
- Olympus XZ-2
- Panasonic GM5, LX100, DMC-TZ60/ZS40 and FZ1000
- Sony A7 Mark II
- Fujifilm: Chromatic aberration issue addressed
- Fujifilm: Color issues in output (Mac only) addressed
- Nikon D750: Green hue corrected (appeared after using White Balance adjustment)
- Trial: Synchronized AfterShot 2 and AfterShot Pro 2 trial buttons (one expiration for both)
- Export: “Export to” settings now retained between sessions
- HDR: UI improvements
- HDR: Performance and stability improvements
To install this update:
- Download the update onto your system by saving it to your hard drive.
- Double-click the new installer file to start the installation.
- Follow the instructions, review the Software License Agreement, and complete the installation.
If you encounter any technical difficulties installing this update, please contact Corel Support Services.