You can use OpenCL to access graphics card computing resources (GPU). Often this boosts the application's processing speed.
In the application, go to File > Preferences > Hardware Acceleration. It is important to review the information in the Hardware Acceleration panel to see if your system supports OpenCL and to learn how to get the best performance.
- Improved Sharpening algorithm
- Selective Color filter speed improvement
- New RAW default settings: RAW noise enabled
- Workspace changes for JPEG display
- Corel PaintShop Pro X5 auto-detect
Additional camera and lens support
- Nikon D3200
- Panasonic GF5
- Sony RX100
- Sony A37
- Sony NEX-F3
- Canon Kiss F camera – improved support
- Nikon D800E – improved support
- Olympus E-M5: updated camera profile and noise profiles
- Additional lens support for Sony A65 and NEX-7 lenses
- Olympus m43 45mm f/1.8 lens calibration
- Lens database for GF3
- Memory leaks causing stability problems
- Fixed the 'Toggle Both Panels' command
To install this update
- Download the update onto your system by saving it to your hard drive.
- Confirm the download version and double-click the installer file to begin the update.
- Follow the instructions, review the Software License Agreement, and complete the installation.
If you encounter any technical difficulties installing this update, please contact Corel Support Services.